- Ergonomically designed to fill boxes and automatic tapers without bending over, reducing wear and tear on your lower back
- Low center of gravity makes this the most lightweight and stable tall pump available
- Standard pump barrel means it won't take 1/3 of a bucket of joint compound to prime the pump, also making it easier to clean that the tall barrel models
- Now US sized to be comaptible with all goosenecks
- New updated polyurethane piston seal for improved suction
- Removable foot valve for easy cleaning and screen replacement.
- Quick release removable barrel for easy cleaning;
- Barrel is a one piece CNC machined (barrel and collar);
- New Billet aluminum leg (anodized and laser marked) with stainless steel chain holder;
- Constructed from stainless steel and high quality alloy components for a longer life;
- Filter screen at base to prevent contamination of compound;
The pump is used to fill the automatic taper, flat boxes, and corner boxes. The gooseneck is used to fill the automatic taper and a filler nozzle attachment is used for filling of the flat boxes and corner box. Constructed of stainless steel and alloy products and has a “Quick Release” for easy cleaning.
- Remove the pump from the bucket and clean off the exterior of the pump;
- Disconnect the filler valve/gooseneck and thoroughly flush out with clean water;
- Unlatch the tabs holding the barrel and remove the barrel;
- Pull pin holding foot valve and screen and flush with water and brush;
- Clean out the interior of the barrel and the piston of the pump with water and a brush or hose;
- The screen, gasket and O-ring should be checked periodically and replaced when worn;
- Lubricate with a non-penetrating oil and replace the barrel and re-engage draw latches;
- Replace foot valve and screen and reattach with pin.