The AdjuStar™ Extendable Flat Box Handle adjusts from 40 to 62 inches. Lightweight at only 3 pounds. Fits all major brands of flat boxes.
- Anodized aluminum handle
- Hard anodized inner tube (profile tube)
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for comfortable use
- Extends from 40” to 62” creating flexibility
- Activator Plate has been heat treated and then heat treat nickel plating for durability
- Hard chrome pinch brake roller
- Brake lever - nyliner bearings inserted into the brake lever pivot bushing (no possibility of seizing and breaking connection rod)
- Stainless steel connection rod
- Hard coat pinch brake in combination with hard coat brake rod for extended wear
- No-pinch brake lever handle grip cover
Securely fasten handle to flat box using the wing nuts located on flat box pressure plate. Use brake lever to control the box angle.
Tips for Maintenance and Cleaning
Clean tools with water and a brush or hose and then lightly coat the tool with non-penetrating oil to ensure a proper working condition. During use do not allow compound to dry on the tool by placing it into a clean bucket of water.