L’Outil Parfait Parfaitliss’ Smoothing Kit finishing blades/knifes are the highest Standard for premium wipe-down and finishing knives. Featuring advanced engineering and the highest grade INOX German stainless steel, L’Outil Parfait blades/ knives produce the absolute best finish in the drywall industry. The secret is the strong but flexible INOX blade and the precise fulcrum point designed into the grip area. This allows the blade to have up to ten times more contact area with the surface, generating a superior finish. The ergonomic design is comfortable even with extended use and significantly reduces the wrist strain that is common when using traditional finishing knives. The knives are easy to use with one hand or two.
- INOX German stainless steel for the highest level of finish
- Integrated handle for hand work doubles as a mounting for the optional extension handle
- Perfect for large are smoothing, or joint finishing - flawless finish
- Flex action and rounded corners provides 10X more contact with the surface and a superior finish
- Bio engineered handle is comfortable and establishes a perfect fulcrum point for perfect finishing and smoothing
The strong and super flexible INOX blade with precise fulcum point is designed into the ergomomic hand area. That allows the blade to have up to ten times more contact area with the surface and generates a superior finish. The specialized Extension Handle for the PREMIUM Finishing Blades is the easy way to coat ceilings and other areas where a handle is preferred. The handle easily adjusts from 36" - 72" with the handy adjustment lever. You can wipe down, smooth, or coat easier than ever by combining the smoothers with the extension handle.
- Decoliss' Finishing Blade 10 cm
- Decoliss' Finishing Blade 30 cm
- Parfaitliss Finishing Blade 45 cm
- Parfaitliss Finishing Blade 60 cm
- Plastering Roller Complete 80 mm
- Plastering Roller Complete 180 mm
- Taping Extension Pole 2 x 70 cm
- Finishing Extension Pole 2 x 60 cm
- Joint knife 6 inch. 150 mm