Replacement blades for the DrywalPro Dustless Finishing Tool.
- The 4 sided blades are numbered to help identify new sharp edge.
- Cut the dust with DrywalPro.
- Two 4-sided blades
- Two sets of sliders
- Remove magnetic finger pad.
- Loosen thumb screws, flip tabs outward.
- Flip the 4-sided blade to a fresh edge, use the numbers on the blade to identify the used edge.
- Flip the tabs back into position.
- Adjust the blade height. (See blade adjustment for instructions.)
- Place tool on flat surface.
- Loosen thumb screws enough to allow blade to freely move into position.
- The flat surface will alighn the sliders and blade.
- Tighten thumb screws firmly.
Note: As sliders wear, re-adjust blade as required.
- Remove blade.
- Replace sliders.
- Set blade adjustment: (see blade adjustment for instructions.)