The 20V MAX XR 1" Magazine Cordless Concrete Nailer is built for drywall track installation into concrete and steel substrates. This fully electric nailer operates on the same battery as other DEWALT 20V MAX tools and eliminates the need to purchase fuel cells.
A field-serviceable driver blade minimizes downtime. Variable power settings, small profile 1 capacity magazine, and interchangeable nose pieces maximize versatility and convenience. LED work lights make this nailer shine in low light conditions. Compatible with DEWALT Cordless Concrete Nailer fasteners in lengths 1/2 to 1. Kit includes standard/drywall nose piece and kit box. Compatible with DEWALT Cordless Concrete Nailer fasteners in lengths 1 1/4 to 2 1/4 when used with DCN8906 2 Accessory Magazine.
- Combustion free operation drives fasteners without need for fuel cells or powder loads
- Drives fasteners into concrete and steel substrates for application versatility
- Field serviceable driver piston for easy maintenance
- Variable power settings for application versatility
- 1-inch compact magazine for improved access in tight areas and lighter weight (vs. DCN890)
- (1) DCN890 20V MAX* Cordless Concrete Nailer
- (1) DCN8904 Nose Piece
- (1) Kit Box
* Battery and charger sold separately.