A corner finisher (also referred to as an “angle head”) is used after the corner roller to glaze excess joint compound on a freshly taped inside corner. Once the glaze coat has dried, a corner finisher is also used in conjunction with a corner applicator box, MudShot or compound tube to apply a finish coat. The DEWALT corner finisher has a CNC-machined, billet aluminum body designed to efficiently coat both sides of an inside corner in a single pass. The body has been hard-coat anodized for long-term durability and easy cleanup. The DEWALT corner finisher also features a precision machined, robotically-welded stainless steel frame for outstanding strength and durability, removable brass/rubber wheels for ultra smooth travel on the wall, as well as carbide blades and skids that last longer than other blade types. A quick release clip allows the DEWALT corner finisher to be quickly attached/removed from a corner finisher handle, MudShot, corner applicator box or compound tube, while also securely locking it in place during use.
- Premium quality CNC machined, billet aluminum body that has been hard-coat anodized for long term durability and easy cleanup.
- Precision machined and robotically-welded stainless steel frames.
- Removable brass/rubber wheels for smoother travel on the wall.
- Carbide blades that last longer and chip less than other blade types.
- Quick release clip allows for easy attachment/removal from a corner applicator or corner finisher handle, MudShot, corner applicator box, or compound tube while securely locking it into place during use.
- GUARANTEED TOUGH®. DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.