- PERFECT DIY DRYWALL TAPING TOOL - The Tapebuddy is easy to use, mess free and provides professional results. Just pull the tape, cut and apply it on the surface.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EFFECTIVE - The Scoop N Scrape's curved blade accommodates over 90% of buckets. Scoops material on the way up, cleans buckets on the way down
- MULTI-PURPOSE - The Mix it is usable on drywall compound, paint, and epoxy coatings. 4 way ABS elliptical mixing blades easily stirs material up or down with drill rotation.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - Mark n Guards provide a simple location method for electrical boxes. Marks the center of the box for an easy cut while protecting wires. Eliminates drywall cut repairs due to incorrect measurements.
- 1 TapeBuddy - One step drywall tape and joint compound application. Smooth even coat of compound applied to tape. Made of HDPE heavy duty plastic that will never rust
- 1 Scoop N Scrape Bucket Tool - U sable on drywall compound, paint, epoxy floor coatings, liquid roof coatings, black top sealer, carpet adhesive, automotive grease, ceramic tile thin set, and much more. Scrapes the bucket clean and will NEVER rust!
- 1 Mix It Tool - Tool is designed with a smooth surface for super easy cleaning. Stirs paint in a one gallon can. Does not gouge the bucket sides like metal mixers. Usable on drywall compound, paint, epoxy coatings.
- 5 Mark N Guards - The perfect solution as an electrical box locater. Just push the Mark-N-Guard insert into the outlet box and hang the drywall tacking it in place. The tip of the Mark-N-Guard will penetrate the drywall making the box center easily visible on the surface without measuring. Cutting around the box is a snap.