- The patented locking mechanism locks the handle or corner box and will not release accidentally
- 5/16” stainless steel frames CNC machined for strength, precision and durability
- Center clip has a strong hold on the frame to hold alignment;
- The body is precision machined from billet aluminum (6061T6)
- NorthStar™ Angle Head blades are jig set and then fine tuned by hand on an inspection quality granite surface plate to ensures consistent perfection every time.
- Dual purpose tool for application of compound and finish/glazing;
- One pass finishes both sides of the corner joint;
- Quick release ball holder aids in speed and ease of changing angle heads;
- High quality carbide blades create the ideal feather.
Used after the corner roller to feather out the excess mud pushed out by the corner roller. Start at the beginning of the angle, pull tool along angle in a continuous motion keeping an even firm pressure. Available in 2.5” and 3.5” sizes. Some final touch-up may be required where corner joints meet ceiling joints. Ensure that all fastener heads are below the surface before using the angle heads.