The LAX 300 G is the ideal partner for interior construction professionals who need accurate laser lines with optimum visibility. The innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology provides razor-sharp, extremely bright, long laser lines to make your work even more efficient and productive. You can perform plumb-line and levelling work on the floor, wall and ceiling at the same time – making the laser a true all-rounder with numerous areas of application.
- Self-levelling line laser with plumb-line dots.
- Work quickly and directly on the fine laser lines using STABILA GREENBEAM technology – with optimum visibility up to 30 m.
- The versatile technology provides 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line and plumb-line dots upwards and downwards.
- The vertical line almost covers the entire room.
- The latest generation of energy-saving laser diodes enables an operating time of up to 15 hours.
- Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Easy to change functions using single-button operation.
- Compact housing with extendable foot for height adjustment for working directly on U-profiles.
- Versatile use: can be used on the floor, on a tripod (1/4“ thread), with rare-earth magnets on metallic objects or on the wall bracket.
- Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
- The laser can be pivoted 360° inside the housing.
- Protection of the optics against dust and scratches in park position.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Belt pouch.
- In drywall construction – suspending ceilings, positioning interior and partition walls, fitting U-profiles and transferring layouts from the floor to the ceiling. In electrical installation work – fitting and aligning electrical installations. For tiling work – marking out the tile layout. In window fitting – for levelling the window height. For joinery – construction of kitchen cupboards, aligning the worktops.
- (1) Laser
- (1) Pouch
- (1) Wall mount
- (1) Framing base
- (1) Target plate
- (3) AAA Battery