Level 5 drywall tools are premium grade. They are designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers and meant for reliable, daily use on the jobsite.
- Taping Knives: 8", 10" 12" (5-134, 5-136, 5-137)
- Putty Knives: 4", 5" 6" (5-140, 5-141, 5-142)
- Specialty Knives: 6" Clipped Knife, 3.5" Pointed Knife (5-201, 5-202)
- Carbon Steel 9-in-1 Multitool (5-200)
- 6" Carbon Steel Jab Saw (5-100)
- 6" Mud Scoop (5-210)
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE | Designed and built using nearly 20 years of input from professional finishers. Our tools are meant for reliable, daily use on the job site.
- PREMIUM QUALITY | Precision hollow-grind blades provide proper flex points midway up the blade (versus near the handle). Each blade feels nicely "broken-in" from the first moment you use it! This means better feel for faster application rates, optimum blade control and smoother finishes. Polished for easy cleanup. Durable metal alloy hammer head for setting drywall nails.
- ERGONOMIC | Lightweight, impact resistant, full soft comfort grip handles ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue. Glass reinforced nylon cores. Larger handle guards for better penetrating leverage and improved safety.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE | Our tools are developed by professionals for professionals and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
Please Note: the 9-in-1 painter's tool included in this set features a premium high carbon steel. This blade is not corrosion resistant, so we recommend thoroughly drying the tool between uses and coating the blade in a light film of machine oil prior to storage