Hanging drywall is serious work and requires a serious drywall gun. Introducing the most refined and capable drywall gun yet – the DWC 18. Equipped with magazine attachment for using commonly available collated screws, on-demand push and drive system (no need to hold the trigger), electronic cut-off, precision depth control, user-serviceable magazine, and EC TEC brushless motor, the DWC is built to make hard work less hard on you. Quiet, efficient, and accurate, for faster installs with less fatigue.
- Quiet, smooth, and tireless operation with EC TEC Brushless Motor.
- Increased battery life with on-demand operation. The motor only runs when the screw is driven.
- Excellent depth control with precision micro-adjust. Detachable, user-serviceable magazine for problem-free operation.
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Gears: 1
- Idle engine speed: 0-4500 min⁻¹
- Max. torque, wood/steel: 44.3 in-lb (5 Nm)/123.9 in-lb (14 Nm)
- Max. machinable screw length (magazine attachment): 2-1/8" (55 mm)
- Bit holder: 1/4"
- Li-ion battery capacity: 5.2 Ah
- Weight with depth stop chuck 3.53 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Weight with magazine attachment 4.41 lbs (2 kg)
(1) DWC 18-4500 Screw Gun
(1) TCL 6 Charger
(1) Magazine for Collated Screws
(1) Depth Stop Chuck
(1) Magnetic Bit Holder
(1) Phillips #2 Bit
(2) Phillips #2 Long Bits
(2) Battery Packs, Lithium-Ion 3.1 Bluetooth Ah
(1) SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC