The Columbia Tall Boy Pump is a BIG step up from a standard sized drywall mud pump. Size really does matter - This taller pump allows you to stand comfortably upright while you fill your tools. Stand Tall - When filling the automatic taper you can see the piston, and you no longer need to use your fingers to indicate that the tool is full. Bigger is Better - You can use the Columbia Tall Boy Pump on 30 gallon containers of compound. Save mix time and, and improve productivity! The Tall Boy is also suited for use with standard 5 gallon buckets - Adjusts for both US and Canadian pail sizes Tall Boy features a quick release tube, handle pin, and foot valve for easy clean-up. The pump is constructed with a billet handle link and adjustable pump leg that are ultra-strong and durable. The pump adapter flange fits all major brands of box filler*, and requires the Tall Boy Gooseneck* for filling tapers.
- Fill your tools standing up - no more bending over
- Pump from larger 30 gallon containers - Save time and improve productivity
- No more fingers down the taper tube - You can see the piston during fill-up
- Adjusts for a variety of bucket and container sizes. Fits standard US and Canadian mud buckets as well
- Detachable tube, handle and foot valve makes clean-up easy
- High quality Columbia construction with 5 year warranty. Made in Canada