Cleaning a Pump doesn’t get any easier than this! Columbia Quick-Clean Mud Pumps feature quick-release clamps on head that allow for easy removal of the pump tube from the head. This allows for easy and quick cleaning of the entire unit, and is especially useful when using fast setting joint compound (a.k.a Hot Mud.) Our Pumps are built to exacting air-tight standards making them the easiest to pump and prime. They’re fabricated with an anodized aluminum cylinder, durable stainless steel shaft, a precision machined cast aluminum head, and a tough, smooth solid aluminum leg. Whether you are using quick-set mud or any other type of joint compound, we have the pump for your bucket. Stainless Steel Box Filler and Gooseneck sold separately.
Billet Anodized Leg is Sturdy, Well Balanced, and Easier to Clean
- 20 degree angled handles provides enhanced leverage resulting is less back strain and easier pumping.
- Increased Gooseneck diameter for faster filling, and solif billet tip for lifetime usage
- Gooseneck has soft-grip “taper-saver” on tube rack to increase life of Automatic Taper tube
- Billet Aluminium link on Mud Pump will not wear or crack like competitors cast aluminium parts
- Pumps feature soft grip handle and billet aluminium ball end for comfort
This tool lives in your mud bucket and loads Columbia Tools with joint compound. Our Mud Pumps love mud!