- For walls and ceilings
- This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor.
- Insulated door panel
- Concealed hinge
- Self latching
- Inside latch release
FW-5050 Access Door Specifications
- Material: Steel or Stainless Steel
- Door: 20 gauge, filled with 2" thick fire rated insulation
- Mounting Frame: 16 gauge, flange to be 1" wide
- Hinge: Concealed
- Fire Rating (Walls): UL — 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC — 2 hour "B" label. Max size: 36 x 48. (Ceilings): Warnock Hersey International 3 hour rated in a non-combustible ceiling. 1 hour rated in a combustible ceiling. Max size: 24 x 36
- Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for mortise cylinder locks.
- Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked-on enamel. Stainless Steel: Type 304 - #4 satin polish