- High quality CNC machining
- Adjustable crown dial ensures precise amount of mud application
- Anodized surface for durability
- Door opens extra wide for easy clean up
- Manufactured from precision extrusions
- New easy clean door tabs
- Factory arced trowelling bars (ready to go out of the box)
- Stainless steel square edge blade in the trowelling bar to help eliminate fish-eye
- 10” and 12” sizes have a lead-in angle on the trowelling bar to aid eliminating fish-eye
The key wear components of the FASTAR™ Finisher Flat Boxes are interchangeable with most other brands to provide easy access to wear parts when required.
Fill the box with compound using the box filler nozzle assembly and pump the compound into the front opening of the flat boxes. Starting at the beginning of the joint press the box firmly against the wall and pull in a steady smooth even stroke along the joint to the end. If the joint intersects a corner, flip the box over and pull towards the middle until the joint is filled evenly. The wheels always lead when pulling the box leading with the handle. Lock the box in position using the locking lever on the handle to position the box at the beginning of each run.
- Adjusting the Crown Adjustment Dial - Select the proper crown for each pass using the crown adjusting dial on the front of the flat box.
- Recessed Flat Joints - After the first coat, if the tape flashes through the mud, reduce the setting down one number and re-apply.
- Butt Joints - first coat should be applied with two runs down each side of the tape. Allow both runs of mud to dry. Apply a final finish coat down the centre of the first two side runs.