Price-conscious, ultra-minimal, flush floor vent. Once installed, only a rectangular air channel is visible. This product is previously known as Flushmount Lite.
* Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
* Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and floor applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
Specifications + Install Guides
- Install methods on floors and walls will vary.
- Install is best done by a Pro
- Material - ABS plastic (body and tray piece), Solid Steel (base piece)
AIR FLOW REPORT