Price-conscious, minimalist framed wall & ceiling vent. Super-easy, DIY-friendly, drop-in install lays on top of the surface. Customize with paint or wallpaper to blend into surrounding surface. This model comes in supply vent and larger air return sizes.
* Graded for wall and ceiling surfaces ONLY.
* Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Can be installed anytime. Super easy DIY install.
- Use only on wall and ceiling surfaces.
- May require notching joists for larger size vent.
- Paint to customize. Recommend using primer.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
Specifications + Install Guides
Can I use this on floors, walls and ceilings?
This is only for wall and ceiling vents. Do not use this on floor surfaces.
Can I paint it?
Yes! The frame and plate are specifically designed to be painted or wall-papered to match your walls. Use of primer recommended.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This only comes in satin white.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Yes, absolutely! Super easy drop-in install. No mud, sanding required.
What's the difference between the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] and the Framed Wall Vent [Luxe] models?
The Framed Wall Vent [Luxe] has a framed rim that sits on top of the wall surface. The top mount frame will remain visible. The Flush is a flush mount model that is mudded and contours into your wall surface.
What's the difference between the Framed Wall Vent [Luxe] and the Framed Wall Vent [Lite]?
The Framed Wall Vent [Lite] is made made in ABS plastic. The Framed Wall Vent [Luxe] is made in solid steel.