Looking to invest in drywall tools that will make your drywall experience faster and easier? There’s a tool for that! Here’s our list of the top 8 over $100: products for the investor that make finishing drywall easier.
1. Delko Zunder Drywall Banjo Taper
- Adjustable soft grip handles for right or left hand use
- Compound flow adjustment dial
- Lightweight and high capacity
Speed up your taping with this banjo by applying compound and tape at the same time! The double ended applicator works well on flat joints, internal corners, and square sets. You can use your favourite tape as this accepts up to 500 ft of paper or FibaFuse tape.
2. Scangrip Nova 10 SPS High Efficiency 10,000 Lumen COB LED Work Light with Exchangeable Battery
- DUAL SYSTEM 2-in-1 with exchangeable battery pack
- Integrated backup battery functionality
- Display for battery capacity and remaining operating time
- BLUETOOTH light control app with extended functionality
- Extremely powerful light up to 10,000 lumen
- Sturdy, dust and waterproof (IP67) work light
Bringing work lights out of the past. The Scangrip Nova is a good way to maintain control of your lighting without having to manually adjust it throughout the day. Simply download the app and the bluetooth capabilities mean you can adjust the light from your phone! This 10,000 lumen light is powered by one exchangeable battery - either swap one out for a second charged battery, or attach the charger to the light as a power supply. Never work in a dark workspace again!
3. Grabo Nemo Classic Electric Vacuum Suction Cup Lifter
- Lightweight, portable
- Lifts up to 375 lb
- Works with glass, laminated cardboard, plastic, wood, metals, tiles, concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones, and drywall
- Rubber protected power gauge to monitor vacuum pressure level
- Comes with a multi-socket charger, seal, battery, tough Oxford favour carry bag and operator’s manual
Eliminate the need for most 2 person lifts with this easy to use electric vacuum technology suction cup lifter. It can lift a wide variety of non-porous material up to 375 lb. You can hold items parallel, or for increased comfort and weight maximum, perpendicular. Then when you’re ready the vacuum seal is released simply with the push of a button!
4. DeWalt Cross Line Laser DW088K
- Projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines for various leveling and layout applications
- Maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- +/- 1/4" accuracy at 100'
- Takes AA Batteries
- Range 100 ft
- Visible Range 50 ft
- Working Range 165 ft
- ACCURACY 1/8" @ 30 FT
The Cross Line Laser stays bright red for visibility and extended range. It creates a crossing horizontal and vertical line for any levelling and layout applications. Ditch the messy chalk lines and opt for laser precision instead.
5. Can-Am Semi-Automatic Professional Tool Set
- Compound Tube with a new steel applicator tip featuring a wider opening, and new piston design reduce shoulder strain and lessens filling time
- Patented Roller Glide Corner Finishers that glide along the wall, over screws and tape, and much faster than traditional runner-style corner finishers
- Extendable Handles with rigid tubing that extends from the back so that they don’t easily fill with drywall compound or other particulates on the job site
- Packed in the P700 Rugged Tool Case with an impact-resistant polymer shell and all-purpose foam padding.
Heard of Can-Am's most popular kit? Take that, and some new innovations and you have the Can-Am Semi-Automatic Professional Tool Set! Finish all corners and flats with the now included Outside Corner Applicator and Bead Roller. The semi-automatic set is a good midway point between slower hand tools and the high-maintenance automatic tools.
6. Mirka LEROS 9" Drywall Sander/Dust Extractor Combo Package
- 3 Layers of dust protection and filtration
- Versatile accessories - Work Station - Handle - Tool case fastening system
- One button Push & Clean flat filter cleaning
- Certified HEPA filter
- Powerful motor with improved air flow
- Easily accessible flat filter
- High volume container
- Hose storage
- AutoStart function
Make your dust-free dreams a reality with the Mirka LEROS 9" Drywall Sander/Dust Extractor Combo Package. It comes with everything you need to get sanding: a 180º flexible, vacuum ready electric wall sander, a carrying bag, Mirka Dust Extractor HEPA Vacuum, an extension shaft, hose and adapter, hose sleeve, and six 10 pack sanding discs in varying grits from 80 to 240. This combo package will save you time and give you a cleaner, healthier work environment.
7. MetalTech BuildMan Grade Drywall Stilts
- Adjustable heights
- 225 lb load capacity
- Reach up to 10 ft with tallest model
- Rubber sole for comfort
- Dual springs for more flexibility and natural walking feel
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- padded anti-fatigue comfort straps
- 18”-30” or 24”-40”
Reach higher with MetalTech’s Drywall Stilts. There’s no need to climb down and move a ladder anymore - just walk to where you need to be! These stilts include features that make them comfortable to wear and walk in all day such as: rubber soles, dual springs, padded anti-fatigue comfort straps, and lightweight aluminum construction.
8. Columbia Basic Finishing Set
- Includes: 10" and 12" flat finishing boxes,
- loading pump,
- box filler, and
- matrix box handle
If you're considering making the switch to automatic tools, test the waters without too great a commitment with this Columbia Basic Finishing Set. See what the buzz is about for yourself with smoother and faster applications thanks to this set.
Looking for even more valuable tools at a budget friendly price? Check out our Top 10 Under $100!
Call us Monday to Friday between 6 AM and 4 PM at (905) 761-5611
Email us anytime at email@example.com
Follow and share your work with us on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!