Presenting NorthStar™Elite Series Corner Roller - with billet aluminum totally rebuildable body. Rollers are delrin with outer stainless steel wear rings. Delrin is one of the best bearing materials available for low speed applications.
- Rounded corners prevent tape snagging
- Molded and CNC precision machined rollers create a clean sharp 90° angle
- Rollers have a closed back to prevent joint compound caking between the body and roller
- Rollers run on hard-chromed bushings for durability
- Rollers have “play” to roll a tighter corner by conforming to walls
This tool is specifically designed for seating inside corners using two sets of rollers to form a sharp clean 90° angle. It also prepares the corner for the angle heads. Begin in the center of your corner joint and work out to the ends. This process requires two passes with the first being applied with a light pressure to seat the tape. The second pass requires a firm even pressure to squeeze excess compound from beneath the tape.