Inside track wheel conversion kit for NorthStar flat boxes.
- (1) M-1-05A In Trac Bracket LH
- (1) M-1-06A In Trac Bracket RH
- (2) SHW-032 10-24 Loc Nut
- (2) SHW-041 10-24 Bolt
- (2) SHW-074 #10 Brass Washer
- (8) SHW-044 6-32 SKH Screws
- (2) FFB-023 Wheel Assmbly
- (2) FFB-26 Wheel Bushing
- Remove axel shoulder bolt and lock nut -tools required: 5/16 wrench and 3/8 wrench.
- Remove SHW-44(4 plcs) & FFB-34. Tools required: 7/64 allen key (SHW-44), 5/16 wrench for FFB-34.
- Place part M-1-05A bevelled edge side out-align with remaining bolt head (fig-1)
- Align M-1-05A (In Trac bracket) hole pattern to box side plate holes pattern.
- Reinstall new SHW-44 using 243 blue loc tite and 7/64 allen wrench (note: pre start all 4 screws and check all parts are seated in correct place befor final tightening).
- Sub assemble wheel components in proper order on to bolt and place through m-1-05a (in trac bracket) and tighten using SHW-32 loc-nut-tools required 5/16 wrench and 3/8 wrench.
- Repeat above for other side. (note:install one side at a time).