The Milwaukee® Collated Magazine was designed to work with the M18 FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun to increase productivity. It feeds screw strips smoothly and has a tapered nose cone to fit into compact spaces. The screw depth adjustment is flushed so that it is not accidentally adjusted. The screw length adjustment works with screws up to 2” and all major brands. The Auto Start Mode on the M18 FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun continues to work with the attachment while reducing noise between screws and providing 3X longer life.
- Screw Length Adjustment: Allows for easy adjustment and is compatible with all major brands of screws up to 2"
- Tapered Nose Design: Provides closer access to tight corners
- Screw Depth Adjustment: Easy screw depth adjustment that is flush to the top of the magazine to reduce accidental actuation
- Strip Insert Guide: Designed to feed screw strips smoothly
- Dedicated solution for the M18 FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun (2866)
- (2) PR2 Bit
- (1) Collator
- (1) Bumper
Screw gun not included.