LEVEL5 offers a full line of finishing trowels that are manufactured under a proprietary innovative design and strict quality manufacturing requirements in Europe. These hand trowels offer the finisher some outstanding features, including:
- Precision powder-coated aluminum handle mount that is rigid yet lightweight and durable.
- Robotically welded super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than typical "through-rivet" designs.
- Premium grade, European hardened stainless steel blades
- Patented Leather Composite Handles
LEVEL5 Trowels feature an ergonomic handle with a high impact composite core that has been overmolded with a brushed leather composite. This handle offers superior comfort, does not get slippery when wet, and is far more durable than traditional wound leather handles. The shape and position of the handle relative to the tang/blade mount ensures reduced fatigue during use. The handle height also provides adequate clearance from the blade tang so even those with larger hands can use this trowel with comfort.
Rigid Flat Trowels
LEVEL5 Standard Rigid Trowels feature 0.7mm triple hardened gold stainless steel. This rigid blade design is ideal for drywall joint compound; plaster; EIFS; stucco, etc.
With precision ground edges and corners, LEVEL5 Standard Trowels are pre-broke for an ideal feel right out of the box!
The blade on LEVEL5 Standard Trowels is mounted to a precision cast handle mount (tang) with strong, stainless steel surface welded rivets. This attachment method is far superior to typical "through-rivet" designs and is guaranteed to stand up to the most severe work environments.
- Triple-hardened premium stainless steel.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners. These hand trowels are ready to go right out of the box.
- High strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
- Super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than “through-rivet” designs.
- High impact composite handle core for strength and durability.
- Handle overmolded with proprietary brushed leather injected composite. The handle will custom form to the user's hand under regular use for maximum comfort.
- 5 lengths available: 11.5", 12", 14", 16" and, 18"