- 2.5" Standard Flusher (2.5SF)
- 3" Standard Flusher (3SF)
- 42" Compound Mud Tube (CMT42)
- Columbia One Extendable Handle - 3' - 5' (C1HEXT)
- Angle Head Adapter (AHA)
- Flat Applicator Head (CFLT)
Two-Way Internal Applicator (ICATW)
- External 90° Applicator (CEXT90)
- Corner Roller Head (CR)
- Columbia Twist-Lock Handle 3' - 8' (TL-3-8)
- Columbia Sander (CS)
- Semi-Automatic Taper (SAT)
- Black Tool Case (TCS)
The Columbia Full Semi-Automatic Taping Tool Kit can significantly increase your taping and finishing production capabilities when compared to hand taping. Semi-Auto taping tools greatly increase efficiency and consistency compared to hand taping and decrease waste, resulting in reduced material use. Apply the tape using a wet-tape system with the Semi-Automatic Taper. The corner roller is then used to bed tape squarely and securely into inside drywall angles. The corner and flat compound applicators can be attached to the Columbia Compound Tube, allowing the second coat of drywall mud compound to be easily and evenly applied to flat seams and corner angles. The corner flushers help to apply an equal, feathered finish to inside corners. Finally, use the best sanding head on the market to sand dried coats. The entire kit fits in the included convenient, custom-crafted tool carrying case, for easy transportation, storage and protection of your tools.
- Increase your efficiency on the job compared to working with hand tools and waste less material.
- The included compound tube allows you to evenly apply compound where you need it.
- Includes all the tools needed for each step of the taping process in one handy kit.
- The included case gives your tools the protection they need and make it easier to transport to the job.