- (1) Planex Easy Sander (571935)
- (1) SYS3 M 337 Systainer
- (1) 205655 - Granat for 9" (225mm) Sanders, 80 Grit (25 Discs)
- (1) 205657 - Granat for 9" (225mm) Sanders, 120 Grit (25 Discs)
- (1) 205659 - Granat for 9" (225mm) Sanders, 150 Grit (25 Discs)
- (1) 205662 - Granat for 9" (225mm) Sanders, 220 Grit (25 Discs)
- (1) StickFix 215mm sanding pad (extra soft)
- (1) LHS-E 225-BAG carrying bag
- (1) Manual
Festool Planex Easy Drywall Sander LHS-E 225EQ
Simplify the drywall sanding experience with the Planex easy Drywall Sander. This single-piece machine features easy plug-in and go design this is both easy to set up and easy to use. Intuitive controls combine with exceptional balance and low weight to make the task of drywall sanding easier than ever. Enjoy greater freedom-of-movement and longevity with the direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor with its motor-over-pad design and flexible head joint. There are no flexible drive cables and no carbon brushes on the motor which need replaced. Removable top section allows for up-close sanding to abutting surfaces such as inside edges. Reduce jobsite clean-up while working in a cleaner environment thanks to the integrated dust extraction design that captures dust at the surface (when attached to an appropriate dust extractor). Fully compatible with existing Planex abrasives.
- Simple set-up and intuitive controls let you focus on results
- Low weight and perfect balance reduce fatigue
- Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor provides power to the surface without a flexible cable for less downtime with less weight
- Flexible head design allows greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding
- Covered by Festool exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty
- Uses same Granat abrasives as the classic Planex Drywall Sander
Just unpack, plug in, and go. The Planex easy is designed from the ground up to be quick and easy to operate with no assembly. Single-piece design (63” (1.6m) coupled with intuitive, easy-to-use controls for ease-of-use. Flexible sanding head, great balance, and low weight (8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)) reduce fatigue while providing exceptional flexibility to sand in nearly any position.
Power through jobs easily and without downtime thanks to the direct-drive Brushless EC TEC motor. The direct-drive, over-the-pad motor provides greater flexibility and durability over flexible cable shaft designs without power lag. The brushless motor is light, powerful, and long lasting. And we back this up with our exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty.
Achieve outstanding finishing results in less time and with less mess thanks to the integrated dust extraction design that captures dust through and around the pad. Sanding inside edges is easily achieved through a removable top section allowing the sanding head close proximity to an abutting surface. Soft sanding pad, Granat abrasives, and perfect balance and weight help to achieve the finest sanding result.
Simple-to-use, plug-and-go design with intuitive controls for near-effortless sanding
Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor
Durable and long-lasting design with no flexible shaft to replace and no carbon brushes to wear out
Low weight, flexible head, exceptional balance and direct-drive motor provide greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding
- Interchangeable sanding pad dia.: 8-1/2" (215 mm)
- Abrasive dia.: 8,9" (225 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.:1-7/16" (36 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Max. dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
- Length: 62.99 in ()