Pasa el cursor sobre la imagen para ampliarla.
- Flexible high-carbon steel blades, 0,05" to 0,065" thick
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Soft rubber-like handle material, Santoprene, provides maximum gripping
- Die-cast steel head on hammer end series
- Rubberized Richard logo made from Santoprene
- Flexible steel 30° angle
- Ergonomic design that reduces muscle fatigue and strain by eliminating pressure points when scraping and taping
- Soft rubber-like material Santoprene, maximizes grip, cleans easily and is resistant to solvents
- Broad hilt design allows total protection against slipping when scraping any surface
- Recessed finger angle gives finger access when taping and maximizes hand comfort
- Built-in finger cavity allows a comfortable maximum gripping effort when taping or scraping
- Rubberized Richard logo is easy to clean, impossible to erase and gives maximum grip without undo pressure
- High-carbon die-cast steel head with a maximum flat hammer head surface and a perfect radius that helps to correctly set nail heads
- Full tang blade, perfectly ground, ensures optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds
- Clipped pointing knife (right) is angled at 30° and can also be used for trimming wallcovering.